The Ramble Tamble Certified Gold Show, the ultimate tribute, dinner and show experience featuring the music of both Neil Diamond and Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) is here. Steve Rainsforth joins the boys from Ramble Tamble to kick start the night with the hits from Neil Diamond.
- Fountain Gate Hotel, Narre Warren, at 8.30pm, on Saturday 18 November. Tickets from $30. To book phone 9704 7922.
Community Market Day
Hallam Community Learning Centre is holding its annual Market Day. Why not come along and grab a bargain. Lots of stalls – kids clothing, candles, jewellery, toys, plants, make-up, Tupperware, garden ornaments, paintings, knitted items, linen, gifts, clothing, spices, photographs, bric-a-brac, food and drink vans and much more. Special guests will be members of the Cosplay South East Superheroes and fantasy characters.
- Hallam Community Centre, 56 Kays Avenue, Hallam, Saturday 18 November, 10am-3pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A feast of attractions are on offer at Maramba Primary School fete. Try the market stalls, barbecue, cakes and rides such as the Bungee Run, giant slide, cup and saucer and Pony Express. Live entertainment, sport and games are also on offer.
- Friday 17 November, 3.30-7.30pm, at Maramba Primary School, Maramba Drive, Narre Warren.
Resident and Ratepayers meeting
The Casey Residents and Ratepayers Association will hold an annual general meeting. All Casey residents are welcome.
- Saturday18 November, 10am to noon, Hampton Park Community Centre.
Retirement village market day
Everyone is invited to attend the Fiddlers Green Retirement Village Market Day which will include stalls from jewellery to crafts, Christmas cakes, second-hand goods, clothes, gifts, handmade goods, fresh fruit and vegetables, plants, sausage sizzle, Devonshire tea and more.
- Community Centre, Fiddlers Green Retirement Village, 57 Gloucester Avenue, Berwick, on 18 November, 9am-2pm.