By Jessica Anstice
Rotary Club of Berwick will be holding the Berwick Carols by Candlelight this year.
The carols will be held at Edwin Flack Reserve off Manuka Road in Berwick on Saturday 15 December, commencing at 6pm and concluding at approximately 9.30 pm.
The program will include a range of activities and performers including:
• Children’s entertainer Bethany Fisher
• Local primary school and college singers
• Several choirs
• Solo performers including sensational Lucinda Da Silva
• Christmas decorations
• Santa’s visit with his elves and a DIY photo opportunity
• Face painting
• Elf Christo juggler and balloon bender
• Spectacular fireworks at around 9.30pm for 15 minutes
• Barbecue, various food and coffee vendors will be available on site
• Candles and glow sticks will be available for purchase
Entry is $2 per person over 13 years old and free admission for children under 14.