The Ten Tenors are set to grace the stage of Bunjil Place this July, as part of a long-awaited tour of Australia.
The national tour marks the group’s 25th anniversary, and is set to be their biggest show ever.
This 25th anniversary tour is a blessing for fans across Australia – and a much-anticipated return to the stage for the Ten Tenors since returning from their first and “sold out” tour of Brazil in March 2020, which had to be cancelled due to the outbreak of Covid-19 across the globe.
Australia’s premier vocal group has announced a 22-city tour that will start in Brisbane on the 1st July and see them travel across the continent until early August.
The Ten Tenors will hit Bunjil Place on Wednesday 14 July for two shows, at 1pm and 7.30pm.
The song list will feature all the favourites including Bohemian Rhapsody, Hallelujah, Perfect, In my Life, Here’s to the Heroes, Pearl Fishers Duet, Funiculì, Funiculà, Largo AL Factotum and, of course, Nessun Dorma, plus their three most requested medleys.
Over their 25 years of performing, the Ten Tenors have:
• Sold over 2.8 million concert tickets worldwide
• Sold over 1.2 million albums worldwide
• Recorded 15 studio albums
• Scored 7 gold/platinum albums/DVD
• Headlined over 2500 performance globally
• Toured and performed in 34 countries (so far)
• Performed at over 1500 private and corporate events
• Helped raise over $11,250,000 for charities
• Raised over $645,000 for children’s hospital charities from the sale of their festive album “Our Christmas Wish” in Australia and the USA.
The TEN Tenors are itching to reconnect with old fans and new with a show that revisits the full history of the group’s catalogue of 15 albums and over 4000 live performances.
“We haven’t been all together since we said goodbye to each other in Brazil on March 17 2020. We are ecstatic about the idea of doing shows again, especially to celebrate our 25th anniversary,” said performer Jared Newall.
“I cannot wait to get back on the stage with my touring mates, I am so excited I am even looking forward to doing rehearsal. It’s been well over a year and we just want to sing together and see all the happy faces in the audience again,” added tenor Daniel Belle.
Tickets will go on pre-sale on Friday 5th March and general sale from Tuesday 9th March via www.thetentenors.com