CASEY detectives arrested and charged three Hallam teenagers with a range of theft offences last week.
Police said two 16-year-old boys and an 18-year-old man were arrested after early morning raids last Tuesday week. They have each been charged with 12 counts of theft of motor vehicle and 30 counts of theft from motor vehicle. Police said all the incidents occurred in and around the Narre Warren and Endeavour Hills area.
All three have been bailed to appear before court on 18 March.
Three teens charged over thefts
Digital Editions
-

Explainer: where Veolia’s $1m fines will go
Earlier this month, the Supreme Court of Victoria fined Hallam Road landfill operator Veolia $1 million for multiple breaches of its operating licence and for…




