Family Bus Trip to Moonlit Sanctuary, Pearcedale
Enjoy meeting a variety of native animals in a natural bushland setting. You can participate in extra activities if you choose at an additional cost. BYO lunch. Bookings essential. $10 – under fours, $15 – four to 17 year olds, $25 adults. Includes bus and entry.
- Friday 14 July, 10am-2pm, Lynbrook Community Centre, Corner of Lynbrook Boulevard and Harris Street Lynbrook. Contact: 9792 7370.
Paw Patrol at Endeavour Hills Shopping Centre
Come down to Endeavour Hills this school holidays and join us for a special Nick Jr. Paw Patrol craft workshop. Plus meet Skye on Friday 14 July.
- Monday 10 July to Friday 14 July, 11am-2pm, corner Mathew Flinders and Heatherton roads, Endeavour Hills. Contact: 9700 2374.
Winter Warmer Community Dinner
A traditional roast meal, live music and candlelight celebrating the season of winter. Vegetarian options available. Bookings essential. $20 per adult, $15 per child under 12.
- Friday 14 July, 6pm-8pm, Lynbrook Community Centre Corner of Lynbrook Boulevard and Harris Street, Lynbrook. Contact: 9792 7370.
Friends of Clyde North
A group of local residents who organise a range of activities in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Activities include community cafe, art and spirituality and meet the community events. Everyone welcome. Contact Selandra Community Place to register your interest or get more information.
- Sunday 16 July, 1pm-5pm, Selandra Community Place 2 Forest Drive, Clyde North. Contact: 5998 9541.
Fresh Words Young Writers Competition
Unleash the storyteller in you and enter the Fresh Words Young Writers Competition. If you are a budding author, journalist or song writer, embrace this opportunity to put your imagination on paper and win some great prizes. Entries close Friday 22 September 2017 at 5pm.
Entry is open to Casey’s young people in Grade 5-Year 12 in the following categories:
Creative Writing (maximum 750 words)
Poetry/Lyrics (maximum one page)
English as an additional language (maximum 750 words)
- Thursday 13, Friday 14, Saturday 15 July, 9am-5pm. Terms and conditions apply. For a copy of the entry form and terms and conditions of entry please visit the City of Casey Youth Services website or contact Customer Service on 9705 5200.