Captain Trash will be teaching kids about the five RRRRR’s (arrrr’s) of recycling.
Performances at 11.30 am and 2.30 pm (session runs for approx. 45 mins).
No bookings required.
• Saturday, 17 November from 11.30am and 2.30pm at Bunjil Place, 2 Patrick North East Drive, Narre Warren.
Community Safety Expo
Join us to find out about community safety in your area. Take part in activities for the whole family and become better prepared for any emergency or disaster. Meet local emergency service heroes and visit interactive displays. Children are encouraged to bring their favourite teddy bear to the teddy bear hospital were nursing students will tend to sniffles, coughs and colds of sick teddies in need. Blessing of the Fleet which recognises of the role of local emergency services personnel in protecting our community will occur at midday.
• Saturday, 17 November from 10am to 2pm at Selandra Community Hub, Clyde North.
Casey Central Santa Arrival Parade
Santa will be joined by Mrs Claus, fairies, elves and the Grinch on a parade not to be missed. Beginning outside of the Commonwealth Bank, the entourage will begin roving the centre heading towards Coles and the fresh food precinct before arriving at the New Santa Set outside of Woolworths, this will be his Casey Central home until 24 December.
• Sunday, 18 November from 11am to 12pm at Casey Central.
Beeswax Wrap Making Workshop
Find out all about beeswax wraps, and make a small one to take home! Bookings essential. This workshop is part of the Green Living in Casey Expo 2018.
• Saturday, 17 November from 11.30am to 1pm at Bunjil Place, 2 Patrick North East Drive, Narre Warren.
Julie Weatherhead from Peppermint Ridge farm will be showing ways to incorporate native bushfoods into your everyday meals.
• Saturday, 17 November from 1pm to 2pm at Bunjil Place, 2 Patrick North East Drive, Narre Warren.
Green Living in Casey Expo 2018
Join us for an amazing day filled with fun and activities. Hear from Authors and buy signed copies of their books about sustainable living. Join in for some of the many childrens activities and entertainment, hear from a great range of guest speakers, and maybe get your green Christmas shopping done as well, in our ethical and environmentally friendly products marketplace.
• Saturday, 17 November from 10am to 4pm at Bunjil Place, 2 Patrick North East Drive, Narre Warren.
Free Cycling Course for Women and Girls of Casey
When most of us learn to ride we learn to balance and go, but do we ride in a safe, confident manner? It doesn’t matter if you only want to ride on the bike path, or are looking to get on the road; we’ve put together a series of cycling skills sessions to give you more confidence with your riding. So grab your bike and head to Arbourlea Family and Community Centre.
You can do all the sessions or pick and choose the right ones for you for free!
For more information and registration www.wheelwomenaustralia.com/courses-casey
• Saturday, 17 November from 2pm to 4pm at Arbourla Family and Community Centre, Cranbourne North.
YMCA Amazing Race
It’s the most daring competition ever attempted. Dozens of teams bound by friendship, love or family will race around the Wilson Botanic Park. They have no idea where they’re going, what adventures they may have, or how the journey will affect their lives. All of the team will have fun and teams will have the opportunity to win brilliant prizes. This is a race like no other in history. This is the Amazing Race!
All children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Sunday, 18 November from 10am to 1pm at Wilson Botanic Park, 668 Princes Highway, Berwick.